The 21st Century Building Expo & Conference is your chance to see a large array of the products and services available from the industry’s leading manufacturers and suppliers Sept. 26-28 in Charlotte, N.C. Builders, remodelers, subcontractors, realtors and other industry professionals are invited.
The show includes a three-day educational conference featuring a line-up of more than 50 general session seminars, North Carolina Builder Institute courses and NAHB Education classes.
Celebrating 10 years serving the residential construction industry, the 21st Century Building Expo and Conference aims to bring you an educational event that is affordable, convenient and worthwhile.
Here are just a few highlights from this year’s Expo:
- Educational Conference — featuring 50+ seminars and courses, including Advanced Green Building Project Management, Green Building for Building Professionals, courses to obtain your Certified Aging in Place Specialist designation and much more.
- Exhibitors — featuring the latest products, services and trends for the home building industry.
- STARS Awards Gala — honoring the best in the building industry.
- Builders Beer Garden — networking event.
To help you make the most of your conference, organizers are offering three different tickets this year:
- Expo floor only: $10 — Visit the exhibit hall filled with more than 150 exhibits showcasing products and services for the home building industry. The Expo floor will be open Sept. 27 & 28. (Fee increases to $25 after Sept. 25.)
- Full Delegate: $85 — Register as a full delegate and attend an unlimited number of general session seminars. Learn about the new residential building code, the Energy Star program, marketing techniques, how to target women buyers and much more! The $85 fee also includes conference lunches on Thursday and Friday and Expo floor access. (Fee increases to $100 after Sept. 25.)
- NCBI/NAHB Course: Fee varies depending on course — If you are working on an NAHB or NCBI designation, the Expo offers three days of courses to help get you well on your way. Course fee includes course materials, unlimited general session seminars, conference lunches on Thursday and Friday and the Expo floor.
Online registration is easy. Go to www.21buildingexpo.com and click on Attendees.
Enter promo code NCBM and receive $10 off your registration fees! This will make the Expo Floor FREE or take $10 off your conference registration fees.
Be sure to stop by Booth 215 to visit Bonded BuildersShare