IBS 2016 Gilchrist Club Sweepstakes – Official Rules
No Purchase Necessary. Void Where Prohibited.
- SPONSOR. Bonded Builders Service Corporation (“Sponsor”), doing business as Bonded Builders Warranty Group, is the sponsor and administrator of the IBS 2016 Gilchrist Club Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”). Sponsor’s mailing address is 11101 Roosevelt Blvd. N., St. Petersburg, FL 33716.
- ELIGIBILITY. To enter or win the Sweepstakes, you must be (i) 21 years of age or older, (ii) a legal resident of the 50 United States or the District of Columbia, and (iii) a principal, officer, director, or employee of a new home builder. Employees and contractors of the Sponsor or any of its affiliates are not eligible to participate or to win any prize. By participating in the Sweepstakes, you agree to be bound by the Sponsor’s decisions, which shall be final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes.
- SWEEPSTAKES PERIOD. The Sweepstakes begins on December 1, 2015, at 12:01 a.m. Eastern Time (“ET”), and ends at 11:59 PM ET on January 21, 2016 (the “Sweepstakes Period”). Sponsor’s computer is the official time-keeping device for the Sweepstakes.
- GRAND PRIZE. The grand prize is a trip for the winner and one (1) guest to the Gilchrist Club in Trenton, Florida, and the opportunity to participate in a quail hunt and other selected activities. The prize package consists of round-trip, coach-class air transportation for two (2) from a major airport near the winner’s home (as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion) to Tampa or St. Petersburg, Florida; round-trip ground transportation between Tampa or St. Petersburg, Florida and the Gilchrist Club in Trenton, Florida; two (2) night’s accommodations at the Gilchrist Club (single room, double occupancy); a meal package (details to be determined by Sponsor in Sponsor’s sole discretion); a quail hunt (details to be determined by Sponsor in Sponsor’s sole discretion); and other activities as may be determined by Sponsor in Sponsor’s sole discretion. Dates of travel and stay to be determined by Sponsor in Sponsor’s sole discretion. Travel must take place on the dates specified by Sponsor, or winner will forfeit the prize. Winner and guest must travel on the same itinerary and travel must be round-trip. Sponsor will determine airline and flight itinerary in its sole discretion. No refund or compensation will be made in the event of the cancellation or delay of any flight. Travel and stay are subject to (i) these official rules, (ii) the terms and conditions set forth by the Sponsor’s airline of choice as detailed in the passenger ticket contract, and (iii) the terms and conditions set forth by the Gilchrist Club for participation in any activities. If Trenton, Florida is fewer than two-hundred fifty (250) miles from the winner’s home, Sponsor may, in Sponsor’s sole discretion, provide the winner two hundred dollars ($200) in spending money for driving expenses in lieu of air transportation. Sponsor is not responsible if any scheduled event is delayed, postponed, or cancelled for any reason, and winner will not be compensated or reimbursed in such event. All expenses, travel, and other costs not expressly stated in the package description above are the sole responsibility of winner. Both winner and guest must be at least twenty-one (21) years of age to participate in the prize. Restrictions, conditions and limitations may apply. Lost, mutilated, or stolen tickets, vouchers or certificates will not be replaced. Note: Sponsor reserves the right to record and capture content from the winner’s and the winner’s guest’s trip experience which Sponsor may use in any way it sees fit. Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”): $4,456. The ARV of travel may vary based on airfare fluctuations and distance between departure and destination. Winner will not receive compensation for any difference between the actual and approximate retail value. Winner may not substitute, exchange, or transfer the prize or any component of the prize package. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute any prize or component of the prize package for one of equal or greater value. Winner is responsible for all federal, state, and local taxes, licenses, and fees associated with prize receipt or use.
- HOW TO ENTER. No purchase necessary to enter or win. Limit one (1) entry per person. You may enter the Sweepstakes in one of two (2) ways:
a. Visit Sponsor Hospitality Suite. Visit the Sponsor’s hospitality suite at the Encore Hotel in Las Vegas, Nevada during the Sweepstakes Period and complete a Sweepstakes entry form.
b. Online Entry Form. During the Sweepstakes Period, visit http://bondedbuilders.com/ibs2016form/ and complete the online entry form.
- DETERMINATION OF WINNER. On or around January 28, 2016, Sponsor will select one (1) potential winner from among all eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Period. The odds of winning the grand prize will depend upon the number of eligible entries received. Sponsor’s decisions regarding the selection of a potential winner, as well as the administration and operation of the Sweepstakes, are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes.
- WINNER REQUIREMENTS. On or around January 29, 2016, the Sponsor will notify the potential winner using the contact information provided on the winning entry form. The potential winner, as well as any guest, will be required to sign a liability waiver and publicity release provided by the Sponsor, as well as any waiver or release required by the Gilchrist Club. Failure of any potential winner or the winner’s guest to sign the liability waiver and publicity release will forfeit that person’s eligibility to receive or participate in the prize, and no replacement prize(s) will be awarded. Failure to abide by these Official Rules or the rules and requirements set forth by the Gilchrist Club prior to, during, or after the prize activities will result in forfeiture of the prize.
If the potential winner cannot be contacted, fails to claim/redeem the prize in time, does not does not take all of the steps above or comply with these Official Rules, forfeits the prize, or is disqualified for any reason, Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, either (a) select an alternate potential winner in a random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries or (b) elect not to award a prize.
Acceptance of any prize shall constitute and signify winner’s agreement and consent that Sponsor and its designees may use the winner’s name, city, state, likeness, photo, and/or prize information in connection with the Sweepstakes for promotional, advertising or other purposes, worldwide, in any and all media now known or hereafter devised, including the Internet, without limitation and without further payment, notification, permission or other consideration, except where prohibited by law. Sponsor shall not incur any liability whatsoever to the extent Sponsor chooses to refrain from any exploitation of its rights hereunder. Winner will indemnify and hold harmless Sponsor, Released Parties (as defined in Section 10 below) and any licensee of Sponsor against all costs, claims, damages, liabilities, and expenses (including reasonable attorneys’ fees and legal expenses) arising out of any breach of these Official Rules.
- PUBLICITY. Except where prohibited, participation in the Sweepstakes constitutes entrant’s consent for Sponsor and its designees to use entrant’s name, likeness, prize information, photo, content captured during or about winner’s trip, (including photos, videos, interviews, voice, any comments, testimonials or other feedback related to prize or sweepstakes experience, whether written or oral), city and state of residence for promotional purposes in any media without further consideration.
- GENERAL. In the event that the operation, security, or administration of the Sweepstakes is impaired or compromised in any way for any reason, including, but, not limited to, fraud, virus or other technical problem, the Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, either: (a) modify the Sweepstakes in a manner that best conforms to the spirit of the official rules without suspending it; (b) suspend the Sweepstakes to address the impairment and then resume the Sweepstakes in a manner that best conforms to the spirit of these official rules; or (c) cancel the Sweepstakes and award the prize(s) in a random drawing from among all eligible entries received up to the time of the impairment. The Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the sweepstakes or to be acting in violation of the official rules of this or any other promotion, or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, the Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. The Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these official rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
- RELEASE AND LIMIT OF LIABILITY. Except where prohibited, by participating in the Sweepstakes, entrants agree to release and hold harmless Sponsor, the Gilchrist Club, and their respective subsidiaries, franchisees, affiliates, promotional partners, prize partners, agents and agencies, and each of their respective shareholders, officers, directors, agents, members, successors, assigns and employees (collectively the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action arising out of participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use of any prize, including, but not limited to: (a) unauthorized human intervention in the Sweepstakes; (b) technical errors related to computers, servers, providers, printers or telephone or network lines; (c) printing errors; (d) errors in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of entries; (e) late, lost, or undeliverable mail; or (f) injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt, use or misuse of any prize, including related travel. Entrant further agrees that in any cause of action, the Released Parties’ liability will be limited to the cost of entering and participating in the Sweepstakes and in no event shall the Released Parties be liable for attorney’s fees. Entrant waives the right to claim any damages whatsoever, including, but not limited to, punitive, consequential, direct, or indirect damages. If, for any reason, an entrant’s entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, entrant’s sole remedy is another Sweepstakes entry, if it is possible. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded. In the event that production, technical, seeding, programming or any other reasons cause more than the stated number of prizes as set forth herein to be available and/or claimed, Sponsor reserves the right to award only the stated number of prizes by a random drawing among all legitimate, un-awarded, eligible prize claims.
- DISPUTES. Entrant agrees that: (a) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes or any prizes awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the United States District Court for the Middle District of Florida or the appropriate Florida State Court located in Pinellas County, Florida; and (b) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering any Sweepstakes, or statutory damages, but in no event attorneys’ fees. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Florida, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Florida or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Florida.
- LIST OF WINNERS. For a list of winners, write to:
Bonded Builders Warranty Group
Attn: Legal Department
11101 Roosevelt Blvd. N.
St. Petersburg, FL 33716